We are looking for a 2nd shift degreed or formally trained individual with 2 years plus experience to set-up and operate a variety of CNC Okuma lathes.
- Ability to run CNC multi axis, twin spindle, live tooling lathes.
- Knowledge of G&M codes and there uses.
- Monitor machine process while in production and replace tooling as needed.
- Make adjustments to offsets, tool lengths, and programs.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance of specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Listen to machines during operation to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
If you believe you have the qualifications to join the pioneer in lubrication equipment and are looking for a stable work environment, please apply today!